Why Choose United Kingdom (UK)?
United Kingdom is a country with a rich heritage, beautiful scenery and historic London, its capital, is one of the world’s recognized financial centers. Modern cosmopolitan cities are interspersed with areas of outstanding natural beauty and picturesque, traditional villages.
Key reasons to choose the United Kingdom:
- One of the highest standards of living in the world and a member of the G-8 group of countries;
- A diverse and multi-cultural society, containing virtually every cultural and ethnic community;
- A high standard of education with a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions to choose from;
- One of the best free medical care services in the world;
- A great place to do business. As a member of the European Union, the UK has easy access to the whole of Europe. At its heart, London is unrivaled as a financial business center;
- An attractive tax regime for high net worth individuals classed as “UK resident, non-domicile”;
- The travel mobility and security of a UK passport.
Visa free travel:
It is estimated that 189 countries and territories granted visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to British Citizen passport holders while 171 to BN(O)s. 154 countries and territories granted visa free access to British Citizen passport holders and 137 to BN(O)s.(visa on arrival for free counted) Visa issued prior to arrival or prearrangement required for countries or territories not mentioned below. However, from the links below, immigration authorities of many countries do not explicitly state whether BN(O)s passport holders enjoy visa-free access as British citizens do. Where visa-free access is permitted, such access is not necessarily a right, and admission may technically be at the discretion of border enforcement officers. Visitors engaging in activities other than tourism, including unpaid work, may require a visa or work permit.
The Benefits that the Applicant Enjoys
The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa allows the holder to start a business or control an already existing business in the UK without the need for a UK work permit. They will therefore not require an offer of employment by a sponsor based in the UK. The investment essential to obtain this visa is comparatively lower than the Investor’s Visa and in a few cases where the investment is higher than £200,000, applications for the visa are expedited. This Entrepreneur Visa is a potential route to permanent settlement in the UK and even spouse and dependents may accompany the visa holder. Unmarried partner, spouse or any dependent children are entitled to come to the UK and obtain education, healthcare and seek employment.
Applicants for this visa are eligible to switch to another category of Tier 1 Visa if they can fulfill the requirements of the new category. However, candidates cannot switch to a Post Study category. The Business Entrepreneur UK Visa is granted for an initial period of 2 years but it can be extended for a period of three years upon the expiration of the 2 years. This extension is granted based on the performance of the business and the original criteria of the visa.
For more information please contact our office by completing the form on the right, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us +9714 294 1213. Our office is opened Thursday to Saturday (6 days a week) from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.