We are pleased to announce the Immigrant Entrepreneur -
Canada Start Up Visa Program(“CSUV”).
This is a Permanent Resident “PR” program, whereby applicants will be issued PR to come to Canada by incorporating a company, and work on a START UP concept in conjunction with a Canadian government approved Incubator.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Incorporate a company and intend to develop a business concept or idea in conjunction with our business incubator. We provide guidance and the path to make this successful.
-Have approximately $500,000 in Net Worth (principal applicant's and spouse’s total assets combined) and be able to document the legal source of funds.
- Be minimum age 21 with no maximum age limit
- Business ownership is an asset with management experience or background required
- 2+ years of post-secondary education would be an asset but not required
- Have basic proficiency in English or French CLB 5 or greater, Settlement funds are required to enable the applicant and family to settle in Canada
- Fast 48 hour initial client screening and approval upon completion and submission to Can Quest of the Applicant Questionnaire
- Applicant qualifications are not cumbersome
- Applicant and all dependents receive Canadian Permanent Residence
- Small initial payment upon initial approval and upon signing the Can Quest’s Start Up Visa Professional Service Agreement
- Balance of payment only required after Letter of Support has been issued by incubator, there by resulting in the preparation of their PR application
- Fast federal processing is expected
(9-10 months in most visa posts)
- Applicant can live anywhere in Canada
- Applicant can apply for Work Permit to accelerate their move to Canada with certain conditions
Can Quest Applicant Questionnaire for initial client acceptance.
Match the Applicant with a Designated Business Incubator
Receive a Letter of Support from the incubator
Submit the application for Permanent Residence
• Can Quest commits to each and every client, a high level of superior and personalized service.
• Our personalized attention will commence upon the review of the initial assessment to the business concept, client preparation for interview and issuance of the Letter of Support.
• Can Quest will review the immigration applications and monitor the federal processing.
• Can Quest will ensure success of all clients and will take any measure including legal challenge to ensure this success.
• Can Quest is Reliable, Honest and Transparent in our dealings. We always maintain the highest confidentiality knowing that your privacy is to be respected at all times.
• Trust Can Quest to get you to Canada!
• First involved with Canada’s Investor Program in 1993. Now promoting Canada, USA EB5, Europe, and many 2nd citizenship programs.
• Recruited hundreds of immigrant investors from agent network, and secured over $650 million of direct investment.
• Trusted by clients and partners in many countries worldwide.
• ICCRC & CAPIC are some of the professional memberships as well as Commissioner of Oaths for Quebec and Authorized for Saskatchewan PNP.
• Can Quest is committed to confidential service, integrity, and trust. Its unique and innovative investment products and immigration programs.
Note: Not included are Federal or other visa application fees, medical fees, English language test fees or any other minor processing fees such as bio metrics etc.
Can Quest’s Start Up Visa program is fast, simple and straight forward and allows for the applicant to go direct to Permanent Residence. Can Quest will completely manage the whole process from the incubator Letter of Support to visa issuance by IRCC.
The fees are reasonable and comparable with other business programs and includes all professional services, business plan creation, arranging with incubator to secure letter, incubator interview preparation, Federal visa application and legal appeal in case of any refusal.
Copyright © 2020 Can-Quest International